With more than one million students taking the ACT test each year and an ever-increasing competition to get into the best universities, the stakes are high for scoring well on the ACT test. A difference of a point or two can mean scholarship dollars for a student as well as opportunities to attend schools that were once thought out of reach.
The Knowledge Edge ACT program focuses on the following core components:
• Reinforcement of previously learned skills
• Test Strategy
• One-on-one explanations of answers
• Familiarity with the test
Enroll in 3 easy steps
- Take a practice ACT/bring in current ACT
- Schedule a parent/child conference
- Purchase program and schedule individual sessions
Sign up for our Newsletter
Students enrolled in the Knowledge Edge ACT program, improve an average of 3 – 4 points. In addition, students will gainnot only knowledge but confidence for college and beyond.