- Is your child unsure of how or when to begin studying for big tests?
- Is he or she having difficulty with taking effective notes?
- Does he or she have trouble recalling the appropriate information for tests?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then your student could benefit from the Knowledge Edge Study Skills Program.
Offered individually or in a workshop format, the Study Skills Program provides:
- Test preparation skills
- Test-taking strategies
- Managing study time and routines
- Taking notes
- Retaining Information
- Reading and interpreting visual aids
- Using reference sources
We offer two sections of the Study Skills Program:
Upper Elementary – Middle School: 4th - 8th Grades, High School: 9th – 12th Grades. With a mastery of study skills, students are equipped to tackle every school assignment with confidence.